| Min Stay|
This detached two-storey self catering cottage is set into the hillside amongst the Beech woods with glorious views over Melfort Village and south over Loch Melfort. It has its own large garden with garden seating, surrounded by a ha-ha wall with plenty of room for car-parking.
Enjoy the views over the village from the large sitting room with wood-burning stove (equipped with two single sofa beds for occasional guests, CTV, DVD), open plan kitchen/dining area (with oven, hob, fridge with ice-box, microwave & dishwasher); utility room/drying area leading to shower room (with shower, w.c. & wash-hand basin). An open-plan staircase leads upstairs from the sitting room to: double bedroom; twin bedroom; bathroom (with bath, hand-held shower, w.c. and wash-hand basin).
Facilities in brief
- Detached Cottage with fantastic views
- Private garden and car parking area
- Spacious Sitting Room with wood-burning stove
- Utility room with drying area
- Downstairs shower room with shower, wc & basin
- 2 bedrooms - 1 double & 1 twin (zip and link to double on request)
- 2 single sofa beds (in sitting room)
- Bathroom with bath, hand held shower, wc & basin
- TV with Sky Freeview, DVD, CD or Ipod dock