The Blacksmiths Cottage is situated on the banks of the River Oude and is in an idyllic setting overlooking the tennis court and stables. A patio door from the living room opens onto the privacy of a small garden area with garden seating fenced to the river’s edge. The garden is securely fenced and extends around three sides of the cottage. Car parking is at the side and to the rear of the cottage.
The cottage front door leads into a small hall and into the open-plan sitting room (equipped with a double sofa bed for occasional guests, CTV, DVD)/dining area/kitchen (with oven, hob, fridge with ice-box, microwave & dishwasher) with open fire; spacious double bedroom with en-suite shower room (with walk-in electric shower cubicle, w.c & wash-hand basin); twin bedroom; bathroom (with bath, over-bath electric shower, w.c. & wash-hand basin). Large patio doors overlook the river and open out into the garden. The double and twin bedrooms are at the rear of the cottage and are divided by the main bathroom.
Facilities in brief
- Open plan ground floor sitting room/dining area/kitchen
- Open fire. TV with Sky Freeview, DVD, CD or Ipod dock
- 2 Bedrooms - 1 double en-suite & 1 twin (All beds zip and link to double/twin on request)
- 1 double sofa bed (in sitting room)
- Bathroom with bath, over bath shower, wc & basin, under floor heating
- En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower cubicle, wc & basin, under floor heating
- Enclosed garden next to the River Oude