Coachmans Cottage is a sweet, compact cottage adjoining the old Coachmans Mews with its own delightful enclosed stone-walled garden and views over the Paddock to the hills beyond.
From the garden, the front door opens into the entrance hall leading to a large double bedroom overlooking the cottage garden; sitting room with open fire and southerly view looking up to Ceann Mhorr – the Big Hill (equipped with two single sofa beds for occasional guests), kitchen/dining area (with oven, hob, fridge with ice-box, microwave & dishwasher); bathroom (with bath, over-bath electric shower, w.c. and wash-hand basin).
Entry to the cottage is made via the garden path leading to the front door. Access to car parking is at the rear of the building by narrow driveway between garden wall and neighbouring cottages.
Facilities in brief
- Open plan ground floor sitting room/dining area/kitchen
- Open fire
- TV with Sky Freeview, DVD, CD or Ipod dock
- Spacious Double Bedroom (bed zip and link to twin on request)
- 2 single sofa beds (in sitting room)
- Bathroom with bath, over bath shower, wc & basin, under floor heating
- Delightful enclosed garden