Lying adjacent to the old Coachmans Cottage, Coachmans East and West have been converted into two apartments with an elevated position affording fine south westerly views over the Village and to the hills beyond.
Entrance is via a stone staircase on to a wooden balcony with outdoor seating. The front door opens from the balcony into a hallway (with coat hanging space) leading to a large open plan sitting room (equipped with wood-burning stove, double sofa bed for occasional guests, CTV, DVD)/dining/kitchen (with oven, hob, fridge with ice-box, microwave & dishwasher). Wide, sliding Patio doors open from the sitting room onto the balcony which extends the full width of the building. A small vestibule opens off the kitchen (with storage space) leading to the bathroom (with bath, separate shower cubicle, w.c. and wash-hand basin)
A generously sized double bedroom and twin bedroom open off the sitting room and are at the rear of the building.
Car parking is in the area immediately below the balcony in front of the apartment.
Facilities in brief
- Open plan Sitting Room/Kitchen/Dining area
- Wood-burning stove
- Patio Doors opening from Living Room onto balcony
- 2 bedrooms - 1 double & 1 twin (All beds zip and link to double/twin on request)
- Double sofa bed (in sitting room)
- Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, wc & basin
- TV with Sky Freeview, DVD, CD or Ipod dock