| Min Stay|
Attached to the old Coachmans Cottage, Coachmans West and East have been converted into two light, airy apartments with an elevated position affording fine south westerly views over the Village Paddock and to the Melfort hills beyond.
The apartments are on first floor level and entrance is via a stone staircase onto a wooden balcony with outdoor seating. The front door opens from the balcony into a hallway (with coat hanging space) leading into a large open plan sitting room (equipped with wood-burning stove, double sofa bed, CTV, DVD)/dining/kitchen (with oven, hob, fridge with ice-box, microwave & dishwasher). Fantastic views through the wide, sliding Patio doors which open from the sitting room onto the balcony, extending the full width of the building. A small hallway opens off the kitchen (with storage space) leading to the bathroom (with bath, separate shower cubicle, w.c. and wash-hand basin)
At the rear of the building is a generously sized double bedroom and twin bedroom opening off the sitting room.
Car parking is in the area immediately below the balcony in front of the apartment.
Facilities in brief
- Open plan Sitting Room/Kitchen/Dining area
- Wood-burning stove
- Patio Doors opening from Living Room onto balcony
- 2 bedrooms - 1 double & 1 twin (All beds zip and link to double/twin on request)
- 2 single sofa beds in the sitting room
- Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, wc & basin
- TV with Sky Freeview, DVD, CD or Ipod dock