Farm Cottage 1
| Min Stay|
About the property
The Farm Cottages lie outside the main village in front of the Home Farm and are only 50 yards from the River Oude, by the bridge leading to the front gates of the estate. This large stone building comprises of three cottages and has a large shared rear garden with plenty of outdoor seating.
The front entrance to Farm Cottage 1 is from the Farm Lane straight into the kitchen/dining room (with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher and large coat/boot cupboard). A door from the kitchen leads into a light, airy sitting room (equipped with open fire, double sofa bed for occasional guests, CTV, DVD) with views out on to the main garden facing south.
A partially open staircase leads from the sitting room upstairs where there is a double bedroom with views over the garden; two twin bedrooms (zip’n’link to double), bathroom (with bath, over bath shower, w.c. and basin) and an additional shower room (with shower cubicle, w.c. & basin).
Car parking for two cars is at the side of the cottage.
Facilities in brief
- Spacious kitchen/dining area
- Large Sitting Room with open fire and double sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms - 1 double, 2 twin (zip'n'link to double on request)
- Bathroom with over-bath shower, wc & basin
- Shower room with shower cubicle, wc & basin.
- TV with Sky Freeview, DVD, CD or Ipod dock
- Large shared garden