Farm Cottage 2
| Min Stay|
About the property
The Farm Cottages lie outside the main village in front of the Home Farm and are only 50 yards from the River Oude, by the bridge leading to the front gates of the estate. This large stone building comprises of three cottages and has a large shared rear garden. Farm Cottage 2 also has a small front garden area with garden seating.
The front door to Farm Cottage 2 opens into an entrance hall (with loads of room for coats and boots) which leads into a large sitting room (equipped with open fire, double sofa bed for occasional guests, CTV, DVD) offering superb unhindered views west up to Creag an Sturra, a ridge of high hills flanking Melfort from the north and west . The sitting room opens into the kitchen and dining room (with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, microwave & dishwasher) with another door leading into the garden.
The staircase leads from the kitchen to the upper floor where there is a double bedroom; twin bedroom (zip’n’link to double); a bunk room (with 2 sets of bunks). There is a main bathroom (with bath, over bath shower, w.c. and basin) and an additional shower room which is en-suite to the bunk room (with shower cubicle, w.c. & basin).
Plenty of car parking space in the fenced off area across the road from the cottage.
Facilities in brief
- Spacious kitchen/dining area
- Large Sitting Room with open fire
- 3 bedrooms - 1 double, 1 bunk (4 beds) & 1 twin (zip'n'link to double on request)
- Bunk bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double sofa bed (in sitting room)
- Bathroom with over-bath shower, wc & basin
- TV with Sky Freeview, DVD, CD or Ipod dock
- Large shared garden plus small front garden