Farm Cottage 3
| Min Stay|
The Farm Cottages lie outside the main village in front of the Home Farm and are only 50 yards from the River Oude, by the bridge leading to the front gates of the estate. This large stone building comprises of three cottages and has a large shared rear garden. Farm Cottage 3 also has a small front garden area with garden seating and plenty of car parking space.
The front entrance to Farm Cottage 3 is through a small porch and hallway which leads into a large sitting room (equipped with open fire, double sofa bed for occasional guests, CTV, DVD) offering superb unhindered views down the Loch and across to Scarba and Luing. The hallway also opens into the kitchen and dining room (with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, microwave & dishwasher) has a back door leading on to the garden.
The staircase leads from the hallway to the upper floor where there is a double bedroom; twin bedroom (zip’n’link to double); a family room(with double bed which separates to twins, plus a set of bunks). There is a main bathroom (with bath, over bath shower, w.c. and basin) and an additional shower room (with shower cubicle, w.c. & basin).
Facilities in brief
- Spacious kitchen/dining area
- Large Sitting Room with open fire & double sofa bed
- 3 Bedrooms - Double, family & twin (zip'n'link to double on request)
- Family room with bunk & double bed (zip'n'link to twin on request)
- Bathroom with over-bath shower, wc & basin
- Shower room with shower cubicle, wc & basin
- TV with Sky Freeview, DVD, CD or Ipod dock
- Large shared garden plus small front garden