This single storey cottage was formerly the old potting shed, then the Estate Office and now is an idyllic cottage, situated in a secluded position in its own garden ground at the south-western end of the Village.
The front door leads into a long hallway (with coat hanging space) with all rooms opening off. In walk order you are led to the shower room (with separate shower cubicle, wc & basin); large open-plan kitchen/dining area (with oven, hob, fridge with ice-box, microwave & dishwasher); spacious sitting room with large windows enjoying fabulous views over the gardens and village (equipped with open fire, two single sofa beds for occasional guests, CTV, DVD), well-appointed double bedroom; generous twin bedroom; bathroom (with bath, over bath electric shower, wc & basin)
Car parking is in the large gravelled area at the North end of the building.
Facilities in brief
- Detached Cottage
- Spacious Sitting Room with open fire
- Patio Doors opening from Living Room into garden
- 2 bedrooms - 1 double & 1 twin (All beds zip and link to double/twin on request)
- 2 single sofa beds in the sitting room
- Bathroom with bath, over bath electric shower, wc & basin
- Shower room with shower cubicle, wc & basin
- TV with Sky Freeview, DVD, CD or Ipod dock