Haybarn Cottage is a semi-detached two-storey cottage forming part of the east section of a charming courtyard in the centre of the Village and enjoying pretty views over a peaceful lawn courtyard garden with central flower bed and garden seating, flanked on the other two sides by the Stables and Melfort Cottages. Car-parking is at the rear of the building.
Enter into the compact hall (with hanging space for coats and handy under-stair cupboard) on the ground floor leading to an open plan sitting room (equipped with two single sofa beds for occasional guests, CTV, DVD)/dining area/kitchen(with oven, hob, fridge with ice box, microwave & dishwasher). A staircase leads upstairs to a double bedroom; twin bedroom; bathroom (with bath, over-bath shower, w.c. and wash-hand basin).
Facilities in brief
- Open plan ground floor sitting room/dining area/kitchen
- Wood-burning stove
- TV with Sky Freeview, DVD, CD or Ipod dock
- 2 Bedrooms - 1 double & 1 twin (All beds zip and link to double/twin on request)
- 2 single sofa beds (in sitting room)
- Bathroom with bath, over bath shower, wc & basin
- Shared Courtyard garden