| Min Stay|
Situated at the western end of the Gunpowder House, the light, airy, Cooperage Apartments afford views over the Paddock and to the hills beyond.
Lower Cooperage is accessed under the shelter of the balcony for Upper Cooperage and has outdoor seating and bird feeding area underneath the kitchen window. The front door opens into a large hallway with rooms leading off into the large sitting room enjoying fabulous views over the village (equipped with wood-burning stove, a double sofa bed for occasional guests, CTV, DVD), open plan kitchen/dining area (with oven, hob, fridge with ice-box, microwave & dishwasher). The opposite side of the hallway leads to a bathroom (with bath, over bath electric shower, w.c. and wash-hand basin), generous twin bedroom (with views up to Quarry Cottage) and spacious double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (with walk in shower cubicle, w.c & wash hand basin.
Car parking is in the area to the left side of the gable end, under the grassy bank
Facilities in brief
- Open plan Sitting Room/Kitchen/Dining area
- Wood-burning stove
- 2 bedrooms - 1 double & 1 twin
- Double sofa bed (in sitting room)
- Bathroom with bath, over bath shower, wc & basin
- En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower cubicle, wc & wash hand basin
- TV with Sky Freeview, DVD, CD or Ipod dock