Pier House 1
| Min Stay|
Our most sought after cottages! Ideally located only 50ft from the edge of Fearnach Bay and have a marvellous view south east across Loch Melfort and Melfort Pier. Built of locally quarried stone, these two cottages are semi-detached with their own large shared gardens and gravelled seating area (with outdoor seating) and plenty of car parking on the opposite side of the road.
Both cottages are identical with a large kitchen and dining room (with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher & washing machine) with views over the gardens and door to rear garden. From the kitchen is a short corridor to a downstairs shower room (with shower, w.c. & basin) and drying area. The spacious sitting room at the front of the building (equipped with a double sofa bed for occasional guests, CTV, DVD) has an open fire and fantastic views of Loch Melfort, with a staircase leading upstairs.
On the first floor is a landing leading to three bedrooms and a bathroom (with bath, over-bath shower, w.c. & basin). The spacious Double (with CTV) and Twin bedrooms enjoy unrivalled views over the loch and the 4-bed bunk room is at the rear of the building with views to Creag an Sturra.
Facilities in brief
- Fantastic views of Loch Melfort
- Large shared loch side garden
- Sitting Room with open fire and double sofabed
- Spacious kitchen with dining area
- Ground floor shower room
- 3 bedrooms - 1 double, 1 twin (zip'n'link to double on request), 1 bunk (with 4 beds)
- Bathroom with bath, over bath shower, wc & basin
- TV with Sky Freeview, DVD, CD or Ipod dock