| Min Stay|
Quarry Cottage is situated on the hill the North East of the Village and has unsurpassed views over the Inner Village. It is an attractive single storey detached cottage, faced with local stone.
The spacious accommodation comprises:- hallway leading to: shower room (with shower, w.c. & wash-hand basin); open-plan kitchen (with oven, hob, fridge freezer, microwave & dishwasher)/dining/sitting room with woodburning stove and door leading down into gravelled seating area. A hallway from the sitting room leads to the large double bedroom which is at the front of the cottage. The spacious twin bedroom and bathroom (with bath, over-bath electric shower, w.c. and wash-hand basin)are to the rear of the building.
Cottage is access up a steeply sloping driveway from the Yard and car parking is at the rear of the building.
Facilities in brief
- Detached Cottage with fantastic views
- Spacious Sitting Room with wood-burning stove
- Door opening from Sitting Room onto garden
- 2 bedrooms - 1 double & 1 twin
- Double sofa bed (in sitting room)
- Bathroom with bath, over-bath shower, wc & basin
- Shower room with shower cubicle, wc & basin
- TV with Sky Freeview, DVD, CD or Ipod dock