Stables East is a semi-detached two-storey cottage built into the hillside forming the middle section of a charming courtyard in the centre of the Village and enjoying glorious views over Melfort Village and south towards Loch Melfort. To make the most of the views, the living areas are upstairs with bedrooms downstairs – the main entrance to the cottage is from the rear directly onto the first floor. Stables East shares a peaceful lawn courtyard garden with central flower bed and garden seating. Car-parking is at the rear of the building.
Enjoy the views over the village through the attractive arched windows of the large sitting room with wood-burning stove (equipped with a two single sofa beds for occasional guests, CTV, DVD), open plan kitchen/dining area (with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, microwave & dishwasher). A staircase leads downstairs from the sitting room to: double bedroom; twin bedroom; bathroom (with bath, over-bath shower, w.c. and wash-hand basin).
Facilities in brief
- Open plan sitting room/dining area/kitchen
- Living areas upstairs and bedrooms downstairs
- Wood burning stove
- TV with Sky Freeview, DVD, CD or Ipod dock
- 2 Bedrooms - 1 double & 1 twin (All beds zip and link to double/twin on request)
- 2 single sofa beds (in sitting room)
- Bathroom with bath, over bath shower, wc & basin
- Shared Courtyard garden