About the property
Stables West is a semi-detached two-storey cottage built into the hillside forming the central section of a peaceful courtyard in the centre of Melfort Village and enjoying glorious views over Melfort Village and south towards Loch Melfort. To make the most of the views, the living areas (with attractive arched windows) are upstairs with the three bedrooms downstairs. The Stables, Melfort and Haybarn cottages share a peaceful lawn courtyard garden with lawn, central flower bed and garden seating. Car-parking is at the rear of the building.
The main entrance to Stables West is from the rear of the building, directly onto the first floor into a small entrance hall leading to a large sitting room with wood-burning stove (equipped with a double sofa bed for occasional guests, CTV, DVD), open plan kitchen/dining area (with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, microwave & dishwasher) – enjoy the views over the village through the attractive arched windows. Opening off the entrance hall is a small shower room (with shower, w.c. & basin) and a staircase leading downstairs to: a spacious double bedroom (with door leading to courtyard garden); two twin bedrooms with garden views; bathroom (with bath, over-bath shower, w.c. & basin).
Facilities in brief
- Open plan sitting room/dining area/kitchen
- Living areas upstairs and bedrooms downstairs
- Wood-burning stove
- First Floor shower room with low level shower
- Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, wc & basin
- 3 bedrooms - 1 double & 2 twin (All beds zip and link to double/twin on request)
- Double sofa bed (in sitting room)
- TV with Sky Freeview, DVD, CD or Ipod dock
- Shared Courtyard garden