| Min Stay|
The light, airy, Cooperage Apartments are situated at the western end of the Gunpowder House and enjoy views over the Village Paddock and to the hills beyond.
Upper Cooperage is accessed via an outside staircase and full width balcony with outdoor seating. The front door opens from the balcony into a large hallway with rooms leading off into the large sitting room enjoying fabulous views over the village (equipped with wood-burning stove, two single sofa beds for occasional guests, CTV, DVD), open plan kitchen/dining area (with oven, hob, fridge with ice-box, microwave & dishwasher). The opposite side of the hallways leads to a bathroom (with bath, over bath electric shower, w.c. and wash-hand basin), generous twin bedroom and spacious double bedroom (with French doors opening onto a small balcony); twin bedroom (with views up to Quarry Cottage).
Car parking is in the area to the left side of the gable end, under the grassy bank.
Facilities in brief
- Open plan Sitting Room/Kitchen/Dining area
- Wood burning stove
- Balcony with outdoor seating
- 2 bedrooms - 1 double & 1 twin (All beds zip and link to double/twin on request)
- 2 single sofa beds (in sitting room)
- Bathroom with bath, over bath shower, wc & basin
- TV with Sky Freeview, DVD, CD or Ipod dock