Walled Garden 1 – 10
Set in a secluded sunny corner, the Walled Garden Cottages are within the walls of the old Melfort Estate walled garden and approximately 500 yards from the Inner Village.
The Walled Garden has 10 “mews style” two-bedroom cottages and one two-bedroom first floor apartment with each cottage enjoying views over the beautiful gardens and overlooking Loch Melfort to the South . There are plenty of car parking spaces at the rear of the building, with car parking for visitors provided immediately outside the garden entrance. A small leisure area is situated in the centre of the building which houses a sauna and games room with table tennis, snooker and darts – there is also a small laundry, public phone and communal deep freeze.
Entrance to each cottage is at the rear of the building, through the hall which has a drying/coat storage area. Leading from the hall is the open-plan sitting room, dining area and kitchen, shower room with large walk-in shower, and the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Stairs lead to the mezzanine balcony/games, sleeping area and first floor twin bedroom.
Each cottage has its own private patio opening from the dining area, and onto the communal gardens.
Facilities in brief
- Open plan sitting room/dining area/kitchen
- TV with SKY Freeview, DVD player, CD or Ipod dock
- 2 Bedrooms - 1 Double, 1 twin (twin beds zip and link to double on request)
- Double sofa bed on mezzanine landing
- Ensuite bathroom with bath, over bath shower, wc and basin
- Shower room with walk-in shower, wc and basin