Walled Garden 11
The Walled Garden Cottages are set in a secluded sunny corner, within the walls of the old Estate gardens and some 500 yards from the Inner Village. There are 10 mews style two-bedroom cottages and one two-bedroom first floor apartment(Walled Garden 11). Each cottage enjoys views over the beautifully kept gardens and to the South overlooking Loch Melfort. There are plenty of car parking spaces to the rear of the building, with visitors car parking provided immediately outside the garden gates. Within the centre of the building is a small leisure area which incorporates a sauna and games room with table tennis and snooker – there is also a small laundry and communal deep freeze.
Access to Mews 11 is from the rear of the building, through an entrance hall with stairs up to the first floor accommodation. Leading from the stairs is a hallway opening onto the light, airy, open-plan sitting room, dining area and kitchen, bathroom with large bath and over bath shower, spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower cubicle, w.c. & wash hand basin) and small twin bedroom. Walled Garden 11 , being a first floor apartment, enjoys the best views of all the Walled Garden properties.
Facilities in brief
- Open plan sitting room/dining area/kitchen
- Wood burning stove in sitting room
- TV with SKY Freeview, DVD player, CD or iPod dock
- 2 Bedrooms - 1 Double, 1 twin (twin beds zip and link to double on request)
- 2 single sofa beds in the sitting room
- Ensuite bathroom with bath, over bath shower, wc and basin
- Shower room with walk-in shower, wc and basin